Hospitality jobs in Mount Roskill, 1041
- Have at least one year of experience working in hospitality.
- Previous experience in hospitality is an advantage though shouldn't preclude anyone with good…
- New Italian restaurant in Avondale looking for enthusiastic front of house waiters and bar staff!
- Both part time and full time positions available - experience…
- Ideally you'll also have some previous hospitality experience!
- Wait staff required for our newly expanded restaurant in lower Parnell, immediate start!
- We are a suburban cafe located in Royal Oak looking for experience Part Time FOH staff to join our friendly team.
- To be suitable for this role you must:
- You must have had some kind of customer facing experience, preferrably in hospitality.
- Front of house server needed for our busy Takeaways shop.
- This employer is looking for enthusiastic and committed students to be front of house at their busy new restaurant in Alexandra Park.
- This role would best suit someone with some experience of dealing with people (retail, customer service, hospitality), great communication skills – both written…
- We're looking for the next mad cat to join our team in one of Auckland's busiest restaurant/bars starting now!
- Love Mexican food and beverages!
Westfield St Lukes, Auckland
- Previous management experience in hospitality or QSR is essential.
- Is a GREAT WORK CULTURE important to you?
- Want to work for a company who values having FUN?
Mount Wellington, Auckland
- Our business is a small food takeaway place at Sylvia Park Mall and we are looking for a kitchen hand/front of house person to fill 2 part-time positions.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.