Hospitality jobs in Mount Roskill, 1041
- Prior experience in hospitality required (events, bar and restaurant).
- The home of the America’s Cup is looking for casual and part-time Food and Beverage…
- Ideally, we are looking for a candidate who has kitchen hand or hospitality experience and is physically fit.
- The role will be responsible for:
Auckland Airport, Auckland
- We are a highly innovative tourism and hospitality venue located close to Auckland Airport.
- We enjoy a lovely setting with ample free car-parking and provide…
- Shifts available 7 days a week, 6 am - midnight.
- Receive orders and serve customer requests.
- Understand menu content, any menu changes, and promotional…
- Previous experience working in hospitality or retail.
- Want to use your hospitality experience to work at T op Events, Functions and Concerts all over Auckland ?
- We are looking for a capable person to join our housekeeping team at our small apartments in Auckland City Centre.
- We are flexible if you need to juggle study.
- Shifts available 7 days a week, 8 am - 6 pm.
- Respond promptly to requests from guests and other departments.
- Remove items from hallways and transport to service…
- *AUCKLAND'S #1 PLACE TO WORKOUT**.
- Urban List People's Choice Award.
- Position start date – March 2020.
- We are a fitness club that challenges the norm of what…
- We're looking for people with experience in hospitality and capable of carrying out waiting tasks.
- Sugar Cafe is one of Aucklands premier cafes without a doubt.
- This includes everything from school dinners to army meals, and coffee bars to corporate hospitality.
- What do we do at Compass Group?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.