Hospitality jobs in Mount Roskill, 1041
- An Auckland CBD Hotel is currently recruiting for a Full Time Guest Service Attendant to join our Guest Services team.
- The main duties of this role include:
- To have completed your 2nd or final year of a Communications, Marketing, Event Management or hospitality degree or similar.
- Day to day volunteer support.
- Looking for Housekeeping Coordinators/Lobby Attendant & a House-person at a hotel conveniently located in Auckland CBD! .
- Free meals whilst on shift.
- Do you want to work in a down to earth family business that truly values their staff?
- We are looking for a part-time weekend Barista & Front of Houses star!
- It would be ideal if you have some previous customer service or hospitality experience to help make every trip to the Casino for our customers one to remember!
- This is an exciting opportunity for someone who has Bar Experience and would like a few shifts a week.
- The position of 'Bartender' is on the front line of the…
- A strong marketer with a number of years of experience in hospitality, tourism, retail, consumer services or real estate (ideally at least 5 years experience in…
- Previous experience working in hospitality.
- We are looking for some fantastic Duty Managers to work at Eden Park in Auckland CBD.
- We are a household of 4 adults and a baby.
- I am looking for someone to aid us in housekeeping duties around the house. looking for someone who is reliable and…
- Shifts available 7 days a week, 8 am - 6 pm.
- Respond promptly to requests from guests and other departments.
- Remove items from hallways and transport to service…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.