Hospitality jobs in Mount Roskill, 1041
You refined by:
Auckland City, Auckland (undo)
- Prior experience in hospitality required (events, bar and restaurant).
- The home of the America’s Cup is looking for casual and part-time Food and Beverage…
- Do you enjoy eating out?
- Maybe you call yourself a foodie?
- SkyCity is the Auckland region's centre of entertainment, welcoming millions of customers each year…
- Shifts available 7 days a week, 6 am - midnight.
- Receive orders and serve customer requests.
- Understand menu content, any menu changes, and promotional…
- Preferred three years contract management in a hospitality environment.
- At SPOTLESS we employ over 36,000 people in Australia and New Zealand within a variety…
- You are reliable, hardworking and love to be part of a creative, energetic team and learn more about the hospitality/cheffing industry.
- A bit about Fed Deli.
- Working with a clinical leader you have the chance to develop and lead a team dedicated to delivering exceptional care and innovative hospitality services that…
- Previous experience working in hospitality or retail.
- Want to use your hospitality experience to work at T op Events, Functions and Concerts all over Auckland ?
- We are looking for a capable person to join our housekeeping team at our small apartments in Auckland City Centre.
- We are flexible if you need to juggle study.
- We are dedicated to delivering exceptional and innovative care and hospitality services that delight our residents.
- Click APPLY to submit your application.
Auckland City, Auckland
- Experience in hospitality or travel industry.
- We started with just one home and an idea: to bring homeowners and renters together with smart technology and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.