Hospitality jobs in Penrose, 1060
You refined by:
Mount Wellington, Auckland
- Our business is a small food takeaway place at Sylvia Park Mall and we are looking for a kitchen hand/front of house person to fill 2 part-time positions.
- A fabulous opportunity has arisen for a Part Time Retail Assistant/ Front Desk in the hair salon.
- You don’t need to be a hairdresser to be a perfect fit for…
- Fantastic customer service skills - similar experience is an advantageous, as you must understand what great hospitality looks like.
- This employer is looking for part time floor and bar staff for a busy Parnell restaurant.
- The bar is open from Tuesday to Sunday, lunch and dinner.
- We're a high-end hairdressing salon in Newmarket, Auckland, and we're looking for a Customer Service Superstar to join our front desk team!
- Be a part of the team who will deliver hospitality across our Stadiums for International Rugby, Rugby League and Concerts plus other exciting events and…
- Previous experience in the food/hospitality industry would be an advantage but not necessary.
- We are looking for part-time staff to join the team for weekdays…
- We are looking for someone to work dayshift hours from 11 – 5pm.
- You will need to be reliable and passionate but also love to have fun while serving customers!
- Professional manner with an emphasis on hospitality and guest service.
- Unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every…
Rodney Wayne St Lukes
Auckland City, Auckland
- Are you passionate about Hairdressing and Fashion?
- We currently have a Part-Time position available.
- Manage Front of house functions to make sure the Salon runs…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.