Hospitality jobs in Penrose, 1060
- Craft beer is your passion?
- Want to share it with our customers?
- We’re passionate about providing the best beer New Zealand has to offer and this could be your…
- Shifts available 7 days a week, 6 am - midnight.
- Receive orders and serve customer requests.
- Understand menu content, any menu changes, and promotional…
- We are a growing Hospitality + Cleaning company in downtown Auckland.
- Good eye for detail and love for cleaning and making a place look great!
- Earning $$ in our happy place!
- Looking for EXTROVERTS who love interacting (face to face) with our guests, in various roles in NZ premier theme park!
- Ideally you'll also have some previous hospitality experience!
- Wait staff required for our newly expanded restaurant in lower Parnell, immediate start!
- A sushi shop in a busy commercial offices.
- The main duties will be coffee making, customer service and cashier.
- Working hours from 7:30-11:30.
- Shifts available 7 days a week, 8 am - 6 pm.
- Respond promptly to requests from guests and other departments.
- Remove items from hallways and transport to service…
- Assisting in the training of hospitality staff.
- Hospitality experience is required, as a majority of the duties and expectations of the employer will revolve…
- To succeed in this role you will need some hospitality experience, you will need to have some great customer service skills and you will need to be able to work…
- Experience in some sort of customer facing role i.e. hospitality or retail.
- We are a new inner city Drycleaning business with a difference.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.