Hospitality jobs in Penrose, 1060
- If you are a current tertiary student or graduate from a hospitality background, it is a good opportunity for you.
- On-job training will be provided.
- A sushi shop in a busy commercial offices.
- The main duties will be coffee making, customer service and cashier.
- Working hours from 7:30-11:30.
- You will working along side experienced hospitality operators and be rewarded with the good remuneration and a fun working environment.
- Ideally you'll also have some previous hospitality experience!
- Wait staff required for our newly expanded restaurant in lower Parnell, immediate start!
- This employer is looking for enthusiastic and committed students to be front of house at their busy new restaurant in Alexandra Park.
- To succeed in this role you will need some hospitality experience, you will need to have some great customer service skills and you will need to be able to work…
- We're looking for people with experience in hospitality and capable of carrying out waiting tasks.
- Sugar Cafe is one of Aucklands premier cafes without a doubt.
- Do you want to work in a down to earth family business that truly values their staff?
- We are looking for a part-time weekend Barista & Front of Houses star!
- Experience in hospitality essential (a minimum of 12 months).
- We are looking for fast, friendly, hardworking team members to work as barista's at our 100% vegan…
- We are a growing family of companies and a team of passionate individuals delivering the best food, hospitality, and support services.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.