Hospitality jobs in Queenstown, Otago
Oaks Hotels & Resorts
- Oaks is owned by Minor International, one of the largest hospitality and leisure companies in the Asia Pacific region, with internationally recognised Brands…
- We require energetic students to work with us.
- We are currently looking at hiring a few new room attendants required for busy accommodation complex in the…
- Perform the tasks of order taking and maximize sales opportunities through knowledge of the product and suggestive selling.
- Supervision support and ongoing training to employees to ensure standards and procedures are observed to provide a consistent, high level of service for all…
- Checking the cleanliness and layout of bedrooms or common areas.
- Making sure that nothing is missing and manage stocks of products and supplies.
- Kawarau Village 79 Peninsula Rd.
- We are currently recruiting a Food & Beverage Supervisor for Stacks Pub and the Me & Mee Restaurant.
- WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
- Working at Amisfield is no ordinary hospitality role.
- At Amisfield, we craft stunning wines and incredible food in order to share a taste of Central Otago with…
- 0 - 3 years experience in retail, hospitality or a customer facing role.
- We live and breathe outdoor sports, and we’re passionate about helping our customers do…
- 1 - 3 years experience in retail, hospitality or a customer facing role.
- Since 1991, Warehouse Stationery has been innovating in the stationery-retail business…
- If you have experience in retail, hospitality, sales or customer service, then you could be a Travel Consultant with Flight Centre.
- Who We’re Looking For.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.