Hospitality jobs in Waikato
- Prior customer service or hospitality experience, not necessarily.
- Customer Service Specialist - Expressions of Interest.
- Sitting with a bunch of passionate.
- Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid…
- If you have experience in retail, hospitality, sales or customer service, then you could be a Travel Consultant with Flight Centre.
- Paid volunteer day a year.
- Be okay to work in a flexible schedule including night shift have the right to work in this countryhave experience in the production or hospitality field.
- We are a clean comfortable backpacker and family-friendly lodge located in the Tongariro-Ruapehu National Park.
- Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Front of House Staff required in this idyllic location in the bush with the beach also a short drive away.
- Full time and part time hours available from November…
- Do you have a background in hospitality?
- You will need to supply your own hospitality uniform.
- Are you an experienced hospitality superstar looking to start…
- Previous experience in the same or similar role within the Hospitality Industry.
- It links our vision ‘To fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality…
- 1 - 3 years experience in retail, hospitality or a customer facing role.
- Since 1991, Warehouse Stationery has been innovating in the stationery-retail business…
Toyota New Zealand
- As you will be the first point of contact for our customers this responsibility will fall to you, therefore you must be confident meeting and greeting and have…
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.