Christchurch City, Canterbury
- Ideally you will be studying and/or have worked in hospitality and have an interest in our 'low 'n' slow' style of cooking, as well as the street food scene.
- Previous retail experience is desirable, but we are also happy to consider applicants who have customer facing service (such as hospitality).
Auckland Airport, Auckland
- This employer is looking for casual ongoing workers for the world's largest airline catering & hospitality service provider.
- What's in it for you?
- An obvious passion for customer service within the hospitality industry.
- We are looking for enthusiastic, outgoing, and confident FOH staff to be part of our…
- You must have previous experience working in hospitality and excellent communication skills.
- This employer is looking for 2-3 part time people to join our team…
- We are looking for someone who is passionate about working in the hospitality industry!
- An exciting opportunity for someone who is passionate, enthusiastic and…
Wellington City, Wellington
- Some experience in hospitality or customer service is ideal.
- We are seeking dynamic and experienced hospitality stars to join our vibrant events delivery team…
- Some hospitality experience is a bonus, but not essential.
- We need hospitality people for bars, banquets, restaurants, and events over the summer.
- This Bakery and Cafe in Greerton is looking for a customer service superstar with a great friendly personality to make our customers day.
- Applicants with past retail/hospitality experience is preferred but not necessary.
- We are currently seeking a casual Front of House Staff to join our team.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.