New Zealand Ministry of Foreign Affairs & Trade
- Greeting visitors in the spirit of New Zealand hospitality.
- New Zealand Permanent Mission to the United Nations.
- Further details on the role:
- Previous customer service or administration experience (examples might include call centre, retail, hospitality, reception or general office experience).
- We are looking for experienced wait staff or students to cover part -time positions of 5 to 15 hours including weekends.
- Our customers by taking orders.
- Your passion for excellence within the hospitality industry will see you represent your team and the Defence Force well, whether you’re cooking at home in the…
Wellington City, Wellington
- The job will require basic food handling and preparing, cash handling, customer service, and cleaning, so experience in the customer service/hospitality…
- Proven experience in retail, hospitality or a customer facing role.
- Since 1991, Warehouse Stationery has been innovating in the stationery-retail business and…
- We have an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to join our restaurant.
- Comprising a 80-seat restaurant, 1 bar and multiple function spaces, providing…
- About Holiday Inn Auckland Airport.
- Holiday Inn Auckland Airport is part of the IHG Hotel group and carries a long history of providing a relaxing and…
- Wage: Depends on experience, ability to increase with progression.
- Our main aim is to simply create memorable experiences for everyone who has a bit (or a lot)…
Wait Staff - Goode Brothers North West
- Being part of Auckland’s most joyful hospitality network has its perks including compelling staff benefits, curated training programmes, and plenty of career…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.