IT Support jobs
- In-house IT Network support including cloud server farms.
- Additional Support tasks of increasing complexity will be added with further training and development.
- On-going training and support - NO experience required!
- This is a full time, temporary position and it will be an immediate start for successful applicants!
- It goes without mention the importance of honesty and integrity in our line of work.
- We will encourage and support your ongoing development, this along with the…
Mount Wellington, Auckland
- You will be reporting to the Manager, Support and Resources, you will be responsible for providing professional support, needs assessments and reassessments and…
- This is initially a role over the summer period but for the right applicant it might extend throughout 2020.
- Our aim is for our son to have support outside the…
Wellington City, Wellington
- What’s in it for you?
- We are looking for someone ideally with administration experience, to support a project in the Public sector.
- You will be responsible for:
- It is preferable that applicants are fluent in te reo Maori.
- (UP TO 12 MONTH FIXED-TERM AGREEMENT).
- Parental Leave and Employment Protection.
- We’re looking for someone to implement key actions to improve our organisation’s IT security.
- You’ll be working with a small team that supports a large number…
- It is part-time but could be made up to full-time with classroom teaching.
- 1.0FTTE, Fixed term 12 months.
- Grey High is proud of the quality learning experience…
- No experience required, but it would be handy if you knew your way around farm.
- Would involve stock work, tractor driving, fencing, spraying and grubbing…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.