IT Support jobs
You refined by:
NZ Army (undo)
- You will be responsible for testing equipment and support tools (our apps etc) in preparation of humanitarian assistance and operational support.
- Here you do 16 weeks of basic military training to find out if you have what it takes to be in the Army, and learn various subjects including:
- Managing a service support desk and Implementing Infrastructure design documents are also covered in this course.
- I developed a passion for IT.
- Ammunition Technicians also deploy overseas in support of exercises and operations.
- As you are dealing with explosives it is critical the ammunition is safe and…
- Most often you will work in support of the New Zealand Police, New Zealand Fire Service and a range of other Government Agencies.
- It’s not about who you are, it’s about your skill level.
- Here you will do 16 weeks of basic military training to find out if you have what it takes to be in the…
- The course is designed to assist you in your integration into the Army and although it is challenging, it’s specifically catered for specialist officers.
- As a Movement Operator you will work with all three services to enable the movement and support of our forces.
- Military Field Skills and Weapon Training.
- In the Artillery you not only have the opportunity to operate the L119 Light Gun and L16 Mortar, our large calibre indirect fire weapons that support combat…
- Combat Engineers provide the New Zealand Army with vital combat engineering support.
- About the role Career progression and training Salary and benefits Entry…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.