IT Support jobs
You refined by:
NZ Army (undo)
- Here you do 16 weeks of basic military training to find out if you have what it takes to be in the Army, and learn various subjects including:
- Here you will do 16 weeks of basic military training to find out if you’ve got what it takes to be in the Army, and learn various subjects including:
- Armoured have also deployed in support of overseas training exercises conducted in countries such as Australia, Malaysia, Canada and USA.
- It’s not about who you are, it’s about your skill level.
- Here you will do 16 weeks of basic military training to find out if you have what it takes to be in the…
- You could be employed to support civil defence, scrub fires, road repairs and flood control.
- Here you will do 16 weeks of basic military training to find out if…
- The majority of the support a psychologist provides to an operational deployment is done during the pre-deployment and post deployment stages.
- Dental teams can be deployed within New Zealand and overseas to support NZDF personnel on operational missions and exercises.
- Find out if you’re eligible here.
- Combat Engineers provide the New Zealand Army with vital combat engineering support.
- About the role Career progression and training Salary and benefits Entry…
- You will also participate in transport and distribution procedures within a combat service support section.
- As a Reserve Combat Driver in the Army, you will be…
- You will be responsible for testing equipment and support tools (our apps etc) in preparation of humanitarian assistance and operational support.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.