IT Support jobs
You refined by:
NZ Army (undo)
- Managing a service support desk and Implementing Infrastructure design documents are also covered in this course.
- I developed a passion for IT.
- Focuses on section management to support efficient production.
- You will primarily work within one of the Army’s workshops providing maintenance support.
- While deployed systems engineers provide technical engineering support to the NZ Army's deployed Communication Information Systems fleet.
- Must be a NZ citizen.
- Electronics Technicians deploy on a variety of overseas exercises and deployments in support of operational units and activities.
- Most often you will work in support of the New Zealand Police, New Zealand Fire Service and a range of other Government Agencies.
- In the Artillery you not only have the opportunity to operate the L119 Light Gun and L16 Mortar, our large calibre indirect fire weapons that support combat…
- As a Movement Operator you will work with all three services to enable the movement and support of our forces.
- Military Field Skills and Weapon Training.
- The course is designed to assist you in your integration into the Army and although it is challenging, it’s specifically catered for specialist officers.
- Ammunition Technicians also deploy overseas in support of exercises and operations.
- As you are dealing with explosives it is critical the ammunition is safe and…
- You will continue with tertiary study throughout your career, with support from the NZ Army.
- Additionally you will assist our other health practitioners in…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.