IT Support jobs
You refined by:
NZ Army (undo)
- It’s not about who you are, it’s about your skill level.
- Here you will do 16 weeks of basic military training to find out if you have what it takes to be in the…
- Electronics Technicians deploy on a variety of overseas exercises and deployments in support of operational units and activities.
- Combat Engineers provide the New Zealand Army with vital combat engineering support.
- About the role Career progression and training Salary and benefits Entry…
- Here you will do 16 weeks of basic military training to find out if you’ve got what it takes to be in the Army, and learn various subjects including:
- You will continue with tertiary study throughout your career, with support from the NZ Army.
- Additionally you will assist our other health practitioners in…
- The course is designed to assist you in your integration into the Army and although it is challenging, it’s specifically catered for specialist officers.
- From ammunition and fuel, to spare parts and clothing, it will be your task to ensure the Army has everything it needs to get the job done.
- Providing literacy and numeracy support to personnel.
- Learning analysis and training design support to capability acquisition and through life.
- As an Artillery (Gunner), you will be part of a professional team dedicated to providing safe, accurate and timely fire support to troops.
- You will receive training within the Army that aligns and supports to the current MITO apprenticeship culminating in a level 4 national certificate…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.