IT Support jobs
You refined by:
NZ Army (undo)
- NZ Army stewards provide support to the Chef team in delivering sustaining, nutritionally well-balanced meals for our soldiers.
- You will also participate in transport and distribution procedures within a combat service support section.
- As a Movement Operator you will be in charge of the…
- Once you have become proficient in your trade you could be given the opportunity to deploy on operation or support humanitarian aid and disaster relief (HADR)…
- As an Artillery (Gunner), you will be part of a professional team dedicated to providing safe, accurate and timely fire support to troops.
- Armoured have also deployed in support of overseas training exercises conducted in countries such as Australia, Malaysia, Canada and USA.
- Patients will rely on you for reassurance so it will be important that you communicate well and enjoy working in the health environment.
- As a Maintenance Fitter you are employed on a variety of overseas exercises and deployments in support of operational units and activities.
- You will provide support to units in field exercises including provision of maintenance support to exercising units.
- Military Field Skills and Weapon Training.
- You could be employed to support civil defence, scrub fires, road repairs and flood control.
- Here you will do 16 weeks of basic military training to find out if…
- Who knows, you may just have the right stuff and are yet to discover it.
- So get yourself fit, get your motivation right and get it done.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.