IT Support jobs
- You will be responsible for testing equipment and support tools (our apps etc) in preparation of humanitarian assistance and operational support.
- Managing a service support desk and Implementing Infrastructure design documents are also covered in this course.
- I developed a passion for IT.
- Focuses on section management to support efficient production.
- You will primarily work within one of the Army’s workshops providing maintenance support.
- Here you do 16 weeks of basic military training to find out if you have what it takes to be in the Army, and learn various subjects including:
- As a Movement Operator you will work with all three services to enable the movement and support of our forces.
- Military Field Skills and Weapon Training.
- Most often you will work in support of the New Zealand Police, New Zealand Fire Service and a range of other Government Agencies.
- Ammunition Technicians also deploy overseas in support of exercises and operations.
- As you are dealing with explosives it is critical the ammunition is safe and…
- In the Artillery you not only have the opportunity to operate the L119 Light Gun and L16 Mortar, our large calibre indirect fire weapons that support combat…
- The course is designed to assist you in your integration into the Army and although it is challenging, it’s specifically catered for specialist officers.
- RNZ Signals Electronic Warfare Operators can be found in small contingents around the globe in support of New Zealand's military commitments on operations.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.