IT Support jobs
You refined by:
Royal New Zealand Air Force (undo)
- Once you have completed Basic Training, Corporal Qualifying Course and NAC, it is time for your trade specific training to commence.
- While on base, as a CISTECH you will provide communication support to RNZAF aircraft using radio and satellite systems.
- Access to subsidised equipment on base.
- As a CISO you will be responsible for leading personnel and IT systems to support operations wherever the RNZAF is deployed.
- You must be 17 years or older.
- You will play an integral role when it comes to flight planning for an upcoming mission.
- You will be able to position the aircraft to perform an air load drop…
- This starts with basic first aid but will extend through to areas including advanced cardiac life support, advanced airway management, advanced trauma life…
- As a Helicopter Loadmaster you are required to maintain your technical knowledge of the aircraft and the way it is operated.
- You have the opportunity to continue with tertiary study throughout your career, with support from the Air Force.
- Military Field Skills and Weapon Training.
- When on deployment it is important to socialise with other international militaries and organisations.
- On an exercise or an operation overseas you will conduct…
- Air Force Firefighters provide support for operational aircraft on and off the airfield.
- We’re the jack of all trades we can do it all.
- This will involve liaising with various stakeholders and ensuring effective intelligence support is implemented to support the mission.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.