IT Support jobs
You refined by:
North Island (undo)
- You will be responsible for testing equipment and support tools (our apps etc) in preparation of humanitarian assistance and operational support.
- Real - We tell it like it is.
- We respect people and keep it honest.
- We are seeking an experienced Credit Support Officer on a six (6) month contract to join us…
- I developed a passion for IT.
- As an Information Systems Operator (ISOP) your role is to provide technical IT support to the NZ Army's Communication Information…
- Providing literacy and numeracy support to personnel.
- Learning analysis and training design support to capability acquisition and through life.
- As a Movement Operator you will work with all three services to enable the movement and support of our forces.
- Military Field Skills and Weapon Training.
- Communication Systems Operator and Operational Support and Information Specialist Junior Course.
- Communications Systems Operators are highly deployable, and are…
- If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application to assist you through the recruitment process.
Presbyterian Support East Coast
- Family Works Tairāwhiti is seeking an experienced and qualified social worker to work in our social work team for a fixed term - until 18 December 2020.
- It is preferable that applicants are fluent in te reo Maori.
- (UP TO 12 MONTH FIXED-TERM AGREEMENT).
- Parental Leave and Employment Protection.
- Focuses on section management to support efficient production.
- You will primarily work within one of the Army’s workshops providing maintenance support.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.