IT Support jobs
You refined by:
NZ Air Force (undo)
Copyright © 2019 Defence Careers (undo)
- Providing literacy and numeracy support to personnel.
- Learning analysis and training design support to capability acquisition and through life.
- The primary role of a naval Communications Warfare Specialist is to provide secure, reliable and effective communications using Tactical, Strategic and…
- Command support to Navy personnel, its ships and families.
- The band’s key role is the responsibility to deliver musical support to the NZ Government, NZ…
- You will deploy in support of New Zealand Defence military operations and humanitarian assistance and disaster relief both within New Zealand and overseas.
- Managing a service support desk and Implementing Infrastructure design documents are also covered in this course.
- I developed a passion for IT.
- As a CISO you will be responsible for leading personnel and IT systems to support operations wherever the RNZAF is deployed.
- You must be 17 years or older.
- Air Force Firefighters provide support for operational aircraft on and off the airfield.
- We’re the jack of all trades we can do it all.
- Opportunities exist for medics to deploy on international peacekeeping missions providing medical support to NZDF personnel and its allies.
- You will provide support to units in field exercises including provision of maintenance support to exercising units.
- Military Field Skills and Weapon Training.
We have removed 25 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.