You refined by:
NZ Air Force (undo)
- Jumping out of a plane can be a challenge for some people – for you it comes with the territory.
- In the course of your duties as a PJI, you will be required to…
- You will also be assessed for psychological suitability, public speaking, teamwork, leadership, interpersonal communication, and your potential as an instructor…
- Later on in your career you can be posted as an instructor at the Defence Explosive Ordnance School (DEOS) in Trentham Camp (near Upper Hutt) or to the Defence…
- Specialist technical training depends on where you go with your career, and can include aircraft replacement/upgrade project roles, aircraft research, design…
- Later you will have opportunities to become an instructor and be part of the management team leading S&S through the ever-changing environment, as a member of a…
- Specialist technical training depends on where you go with your career, and can include aircraft replacement/upgrade project roles, design and development roles…
- And, as your career progresses, you can expect to work as an instructor.
- You will reach a stage where you will return to an AWO training organisation and learn…
- Have you always wanted to be a pilot?
- How about joining the Royal New Zealand Air Force?
- You’ll get to operate some of the cutting-edge military aircraft in our…
- To enable you to become an instructor, a number of Instructional Technique Courses for both theory and practical training are completed.
- Your role is challenging and varied in that your tasks range from being an instructor to performing protective security patrols across all weather and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.