- Later on in your career you can be posted as an instructor at the Defence Explosive Ordnance School (DEOS) in Trentham Camp (near Upper Hutt) or to the Defence…
- Specialist technical training depends on where you go with your career, and can include aircraft replacement/upgrade project roles, aircraft research, design…
- And, as your career progresses, you can expect to work as an instructor.
- You will reach a stage where you will return to an AWO training organisation and learn…
- Later you will have opportunities to become an instructor and be part of the management team leading S&S through the ever-changing environment, as a member of a…
- Specialist technical training depends on where you go with your career, and can include aircraft replacement/upgrade project roles, avionic research, design and…
- Towards the end of this training your categorisation as either an Electronic Technician or a Weapon Technician will be determined (you and your instructors and…
- As an experienced Pilot you may be given the option of becoming a Flight Instructor.
- As an experienced Pilot you may be given the option of becoming a Flight…
- Initially, in your primary role as aircrew, you’ll fly as an operational Co-pilot, but with further training and experience you’ll soon make the leap to…
- Once you’re fully qualified and have gained experience there are opportunities to be instructor at the Defence Catering School.
- Once you are suitably experienced you can also expect to conduct instructor training either down in Ohakea or at 6 Squadron.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.