- PRIMARY PHYSICAL TRAINING INSTRUCTOR COURSE.
- ADVANCED PHYSICAL TRAINING INSTRUCTOR COURSE.
- CLOSE QUARTER BATTLE (CQB) INSTRUCTOR.
- Later on in your career you can be posted as an instructor at the Defence Explosive Ordnance School (DEOS) in Trentham Camp (near Upper Hutt) or to the Defence…
- Later you will have opportunities to become an instructor and be part of the management team leading S&S through the ever-changing environment, as a member of a…
- Specialist technical training depends on where you go with your career, and can include aircraft replacement/upgrade project roles, aircraft research, design…
- You may also be appointed as an instructor within the Electronics Wing of the Trade Training School in Trentham.
- Military Field Skills and Weapon Training.
- To enable you to become an instructor, a number of Instructional Technique Courses for both theory and practical training are completed.
- This is held at No.
- And, as your career progresses, you can expect to work as an instructor.
- You will reach a stage where you will return to an AWO training organisation and learn…
- As your career progresses, you will work towards being an Infantry Instructor.
- About the role Career progression and training Salary and benefits Entry…
- Once you’re fully qualified and have gained experience there are opportunities to be instructor at the Defence Catering School.
- Initially, in your primary role as aircrew, you’ll fly as an operational Co-pilot, but with further training and experience you’ll soon make the leap to…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.