Internship, Marketing jobs in Ponsonby, Auckland
You refined by:
- Leading IT consultancy seeks talented Marketing Executive for busy marketing programme.
- Now they need you to articulate this vision through a cutting edge…
- As a Trade Marketing Representative, you will be responsible for:
- Join a industry leading FMCG company's sales team as a Trade Marketing Representative!
- You will be a smart, articulate and engaging marketing professional, possibly early in their marketing career.
- What you'll need to succeed.
- You will need an enquiring mind, a creative pen and a couple of years experience working with digital marketing platforms like HubSpot, Marketo or Salesforce…
- Hands-on experience with best practices in digital marketing including A/B and multivariate testing, digital analytics, Search Marketing (both SEO and SEM),…
- You will be confident working with a range of business stakeholders including Franchisees, Finance, Marketing and the senior leadership team.
- Sales and Marketing experience in the IT industry.
- Meet Sales objectives through the co-ordination and implementation of marketing plans.
- Define new technical solutions and look for more Sales & Marketing Opportunities.
- Liaise with R&D and Strategy & Marketing Department on advanced technology…
- You will guide product thinking and work closely the engineering tea, Sales and Marketing and Customer Service.
- Join an exciting SaaS company in growth mode.
- You will also be interested in taking an active role in business development and marketing and thus possess a proven track record of winning and maintaining…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.