Internship, Marketing jobs in Ponsonby, Auckland
- Owning all tactical marketing plans, areas of marketing focus, marketing promotions, brand management of our private label brands, and category communications…
- Minimum of 5 years’ digital marketing experience at an Enterprise level in in Retail/E-Commerce or omni-channel with a passion for the build / execution of…
- Customer Lifecycle Marketing plays hugely into the future of marketing.
- We are looking for someone with some marketing smarts and passion for customer data to…
- Commercial Partnerships - Work cross functionally with the TWG Business team and our third-party partnerships to develop marketing strategies and plans.
- We will rely on your solid performance marketing grounding, love for data & insights, but more so your curiosity of digital to ensure all avenues for increased…
- Develop the internal team of media account management and performance marketing experts, ensuring the growth and career development of individual team members.
- Tertiary qualification in marketing (preferable).
- Awesome role to gain that all-important marketing foundation – so if you are a graduate (with a bit of…
- Imagine a store with its own tech support team, marketing wing, merchandisers, planners and others, all doing one job – to make online shopping a breeze for our…
- Marketing experience or knowledge of basic digital marketing practices is preferred but not essential.
- Collaboration with merchandise, marketing & eCommerce…
- The Warehouse Group is the parent brand that owns and supports The Warehouse, Warehouse Stationery, Noel Leeming, and Torpedo7.
- Must be a good communicator.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.