Internship, Marketing jobs
You refined by:
The University of Auckland (undo)
- Updating marketing materials and maintaining online web content.
- We have a range of different roles from administration, coordination, accounts, reception, PA…
- Experience in organising, delivering and marketing events.
- If you have exceptional organisation, time management and administrative skills plus the ability to…
- Have strong experience in a range of marketing and communication activities across print, web and digital media.
- Graduate Office, School of Graduate Studies.
- Have a working knowledge of social media, content marketing, lead generation and publications in order to bring a marketing focus to executing events and…
- As a 360 International Advisor, you will carry out the day-to-day operation of the 360 International programme, which includes programme administration, student…
- We have an opportunity for an accomplished Internal Communications professional to join us and steer the execution of the University’s internal communications…
- If you are a marketing and communications professional who would love to work in a team that strives to enable the potential in others, then do we have the job…
- Knowledge of services design, marketing and management in technology intensive sectors.
- Develop and implement strategically aligned marketing and communications…
- We have an opportunity for a creative and innovative Graphic Designer to join our busy Faculty of Medical and Health Sciences Communications and Marketing team,…
- Operational Management including marketing and promotion of the campus, programme development, community engagement and overall day to day running of the campus…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.