Kitchen Hand jobs
- These roles will suit you if you have kitchen/cooking experience, a great team attitude and a desire to work to high standards.
Wellington City, Wellington
Remote work available
- This is a fun, fast-paced kitchen environment.
- Our company is an award-winning, small batch, hand-crafted ice cream company located in Shelly Bay .
- At SPOTLESS we employ over 36,000 people in Australia and New Zealand within a variety of roles.
- We provide expertise tailored to key industry sectors that…
Vital Hospitality 2015 Ltd
Auckland City, Auckland
- Kitchen Hands/Dishwashers required in Auckland area for casual positions.
- Ability to handle large volumes of dishes, including pots and pans.
- Day to day, assist with the provision of food preparation and other kitchen tasks to support the Kitchen Cook maintain an effective and efficient operation of…
- In this hands-on role, you may be working in the laundry, cleaning or as a kitchen hand depending on the needs of the team.
- Cleaning, Laundry and Kitchen Hand.
- As a Cleaner, you will be required to wet mop, vacuum, dust, high dust, clean toilets, showers, urinals, ledges, clean kitchens, hallways, offices/retail, hand…
- Cooking nutritious Homestyle meals: morning/afternoon tea, 2 choices hot lunch, dessert, soup and evening mealSpecial diets and diet requirements including…
$18.90 - $23.00 an hour
- Barista's who can work independently, kitchen hands who have previous experience working at a fast pace, Duty Managers with a DM license and more are required.
Wellington City 6011
$19 an hour
- Ensuring the kitchen is clean and sanitary.
- Knowledge of kitchen safety and food hygiene.
- Cleaning benches, floors and other kitchen areas.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.