You refined by:
- Gribbles Veterinary Pathology New Zealand is the country's leading provider of veterinary diagnostic services, operating five laboratories nationwide.
Wellington City, Wellington
- Work type: Permanent - Full-time.
- Fulton Hogan is a leader in the civil construction industry, privately owned with 7500+ people strong across New Zealand and…
- We have purpose-built laboratories in New Zealand and Singapore, with advanced instrumentation to ensure we consistently provide accurate, rapid and cost…
- This will see you foster relationships with commercial clients as you initiate and lead viticulture research programmes utilising HPLC and GC analyses at our on…
- The University of Auckland (42,000 students) is New Zealand’s leading university and maintains significant computational, laboratory and analytic facilities.
- Southern Community Laboratories, which is a division of Healthscope, has provided doctors and patients in New Zealand with high quality, accessible and…
- Previous laboratory experience would be an advantage and you must be confident using a range of water flow and water quality instrumentation.
- This experience enables you to prepare and conduct practical learning scenarios in a laboratory setting and deliver lessons in the classroom up to NZQA level 4.
- You will contribute to an active sleep service, pulmonary function laboratory, one stop clinic for lung cancers and an endoscopy service for bronchoscopies.
Medfuture Medical & Healthcare Recruitment
- Great opportunity for either locum or permanent doctor .
- This great medical center has Cornerstone Accreditation and with approx.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.