- Competent in the laboratory analysis of airborne fibre samples.
- Experienced in laboratory analysis of fibrous minerals including asbestos and SMF.
- In a laboratory environment you will design a pre-production network simulating existing enterprise networks, conduct testing and enhance the network with…
The Cardiac Society of Australia and New Zealand
- The service is well supported by three Registrars, two Cardiology Nurse Practitioners, two House Officers, a cardiac catheter laboratory and cardiac clinical…
- BOHS P402, 403, 404 or equivalent qualification essential5-6 + years experience in a similar roleProven experience with asbestos related servicesStrong…
- Experience in integration with PP, MM and EWM and external laboratory inspection management systems.
- Urgent need for a SAP QM Consultant in Christchurch on…
- Asbestos fibre counting and laboratory analysis experience, preferred but not essential.
- A leading, high-growth consultancy with a great reputation.
- The local hospital offers limited acute services, outpatient clinics, specialist clinics, radiology, and laboratory investigations.
- As the global leader in eye care, Alcon leads the way in developing and manufacturing innovative products that enhance quality of life by helping people see…
- Your duties will include performing diagnostic and interventional cardiology procedures in the cardiac catheterization laboratory.
- Serving a population of around 19,000 – they run an integrated primary health care facility with onsite pharmacy, radiology, laboratory and other DHB services.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.