- We are looking for an investigating lawyer with a current practicing certificate who has five years or more experience as a criminal lawyer.
- Court Registry Officer Canterbury Region Christchurch District Court.
- This is a great chance for you to be part of the team at the District Court in…
- PDS is a fantastic training ground for new lawyers.
- We are looking for a junior lawyer with a speciality in criminal advocacy, holding a duty lawyer listing…
- Court Registry Officer (Fixed Term), Tauranga District Court.
- This is a great chance for you to be part of the team at the District Court in Tauranga.
Auckland City, Auckland
- Chen Palmer Partners is a highly successful law firm specialising in public and employment law.
- Chen Palmer attracts a variety of very interesting work that…
- We are now recruiting for a Commercial Property lawyer for our thriving Dunedin office.
- Excellent Learning and Development opportunities.
- Deloitte Forensic is trusted by clients including lawyers, insurers, companies, public sector entities, regulators and enforcement agencies to assist with…
- You will be part of a diverse group of Constabulary prosecutors, Police Employee lawyers, and support and managerial staff.
- Solve – Level 2 Team Leader/Manager.
- EY Law has a truly global footprint, comprising over 3,500 lawyers across 80 countries.
- Advise on cutting-edge digital and tech law issues.
- You will also be involved in training, mentoring and supervising junior PDS lawyers.
- This is a challenging but truly satisfying role and our lawyers love what…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.