Legal jobs in Manukau City, Auckland
- We are a collegial and professional office with around 12 legal and support staff.
- The Public Defence Service (PDS) is New Zealand's largest criminal law…
- Family Court coordinators contribute to the operation of the Family Court by coordinating specialist services and playing a key role in managing relationships…
- The legal right to work full-time in New Zealand (ideally for a minimum of no less than 24 months).
- Do you possess skills and experience dealing with people and…
- Please note, you must have the legal right to live and work in New Zealand to be eligible for this position.
- About us | Mō mātou.
- About the role | Mō te tūnga.
- Provide clear legal advice on complex issues.
- Put your legal skills and experience to work, helping New Zealanders to be safe, strong and independent.
- To be considered for this position you must have a legal right to live and work in New Zealand.
- Deliver quality advice that aligns with our strategy.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.