Legal jobs in Manukau City, Auckland
Manukau City, Auckland
- You will also need the legal right to work in NZ.
- Customer focussed role in a team environment.
- Work local on Ormiston Road.
- What you will bring to Hynds:
- We are a general practice based in Auckland CBD.
- We specialise in litigation (civil and family), property, commercial, employment, trusts and immigration.
Auckland Kindergarten Association
- You must have the legal right to work in New Zealand to be considered for this position.
- Devonport Kindergarten is currently seeking a part time Unqualified…
- We are looking for experienced lawyers with five or more years of corporate and commercial legal experience, including in New Zealand private practice, who have…
- Only applications from those with the legal right and ability to work in New Zealand will be considered for this position.
- Manage the relationship with external legal counsel.
- Establish internal systems and process for legal matters.
- What will you need to bring:
Auckland City, Auckland
- We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience…
- Ensure compliance with all GWF food safety initiatives, policies, strategies and legal requirements.
- George Weston Foods (NZ) Limited “GWF” is a quality and…
- At least two years of corporate legal experience, gained from working in private practice in New Zealand;
- Our partners and lawyers advise on a full range of…
- LG - Legal, Regulatory & Gov't Affairs.
- Manage the provision of legal services to AIG Insurance New Zealand and assist with regional legal, risk and compliance…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.