- Junior Lawyer - Ideally suited for recent graduates and or lawyers with 1-2 years experience, we focus on immigration advice.
- Please provide a Cover Letter.
Palmerston North City, Manawatu-Wanganui
- This role provides general legal counsel across all aspects of Council affairs.
- Small city benefits, big city ambition.
- You will not be giving professional legal counsel, but you will assist the employer in putting together a clear brief on the matter and provide any background…
- We are a general practice based in Auckland CBD.
- We specialise in litigation (civil and family), property, commercial, employment, trusts and immigration.
- Technology startup based in Central Auckland.
- A fast-growing company with a multitude of opportunities on the horizon.
- Enthusiasm and a willingness to learn.
- The legal right to work in New Zealand.
- We are an NZ owned healthcare organisation that works closely with ACC, the Ministry of Health and DHBs to provide…
- Passionate about helping older members of our community through assisting them to move house?
- We are looking for males and females to join our Onehunga based…
Mount Wellington, Auckland
- Candidates must have the legal right to work in New Zealand.
- We are an electrical safety testing company based in Auckland.
- Times of work are negotiable.
Mount Maunganui, Bay of Plenty
- You will not be providing legal advice in this role - rather it will consist of filing out paper work and forms to be later checked over by a solicitor.
- An opportunity has arisen at McMillan&Co. for a senior lawyer in our litigation team.
- The suitable applicant for this full-time position will, ideally, have 8…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.