- Do you have a science background?
- Are you tired of city traffic and keen to live and work in a small vibrant community?
- Applications close 29 November 2019.
Auckland City, Auckland
- Opportunity for those with experience in land and urban systems.
- Key lead role in a highly visible and influential research unit.
- He kōrero mōu: About you.
- The role will have an opportunity to work on all aspects of the Council’s resource management functions, from public enquiries, minor consents, research for…
- We have an opportunity for a suitably experienced individual to take up the position of a Secretary/Administrator (fixed term - part-time (30 hours per week)).
- E te tini, e te rahi – aro mai ki tēnei kaupapa.
- We are looking for a corporate planning specialist to fill this pivotal role at Masterton District Council.
- Fixed Term, 4 years - Full time.
- Are you wanting to develop your policy expertise in a Unitary Authority context?
- Applications close 26 November 2019.
Greymouth, West Coast
- Buller District Council are seeking a team player who are enthusiastic and self-driven to join our Planning Department.
- We are looking for team members who:
New Plymouth, Taranaki
- We are looking for a skilled individual who has a proven track record as an Administrator who can provide a full range of administrative services to the People …
- South Waikato District Council is currently going through a period of growth and change, reflecting our regions progression and development.
- Are you fit, enjoy working outdoors and want to contribute to Wellington's top visitor destinations?
- We have two groundsperson roles available at providing…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.