Marketing jobs in Henderson, Auckland
- Tertiary qualification in marketing, sales, business administration or a related field of study.
- Reporting to the Manager, Experience and Sponsorship, the…
- Position Purpose The purpose of this position is to contribute to Massey University’s.
- Teaching and learning outcomes by assisting in the delivery of.
- Working with the wider team on digital marketing.
- Assisting with any digital marketing activities, as required.
- What would you be doing?
- Manage and collaborate with the marketing team across functions and regions to deliver optimised marketing content.
- This is not a job advert.
- Event management and direct marketing capabilities.
- Developing, driving and delivering the marketing strategies at selected villages.
- Supporting marketing activity for doctoral and postgraduate research programmes.
- The Communications and Marketing team, based within the Faculty of Education…
- We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Commercial Analyst to join the team.
- This is a 9-month Fixed Term Contract based at our Freeman’s Bay office,…
- Previous experience in accounts, marketing or sales role will be advantage.
- We are a growing Chartered Accounting firm based in Auckland, Wellington and…
- Providing assistance with colour collateral (colour cards, swatches, samples, marketing mail outs and other material as required.).
- The ideal candidate will have experience utilising an enterprise level content management system (CMS) to support the delivery of marketing campaigns and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.