Marketing jobs in Ponsonby, Auckland
- ASB's direct marketing is experiencing exciting growth and this is a great opportunity to play a key role in the future of marketing.
- Support internal and external marketing campaigns.
- Permanent Part Time, 24 hrs across Monday to Friday.
- Based at Ascot Office Park, near our Ascot Hospital.
- Tāmaki Paenga Hira: Tui tui hono tangata, whenua me te moana.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum: Connecting through sharing stories of people, lands and seas.
- Strong data driven and direct marketing experience.
- Embracing the opportunity to further develop your marketing skills.
- We're shaping the future of New Zealand.
- You will develop and lead a wide range of marketing and communication activities including marketing plans, creating and preparing corporate collateral, project…
- Develop new business sales and marketing strategies.
- The Business Development Executive has full responsibility for quantifying the market and developing a…
- We’re on the hunt for someone who can join our team for three / four months initially to create a strategic marketing plan for all our our businesses using…
- An affinity and desire to learn and apply a new range of skills, especially marketing, negotiation and sales.
- Student Marketeers value flexibility over a 9 to 5…
- Formulate, brief, develop and evaluate marketing communications activity, include customer activations.
- You will own these exciting marketing activities from…
- Do you have experience in B2C marketing?
- Support the consumer marketing team in this global business.
- You’ll provide scheduled and ad hoc data, with ownership…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.