Marketing Part Time jobs in Ponsonby, Auckland
- A background in hospitality or retail marketing would suit, as would real estate or events marketing, coupled with a can-do attitude and desire to work as part…
- We are an honest and results-driven digital marketing agency based in Auckland.
- The role is full-time ($40-$45k depending on experience).
Auckland City, Auckland
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills;
- If this sounds like you and you are keen to be part of a highly skilled team within a company facing…
- You will also support the sales and marketing leadership team with travel and admin requirements.
- As health and safety is a big part of Sealord's culture there…
- Exceptional time management skills and confidence to deliver against tight deadlines.
- You will be part of a small team but expected to take full ownership of…
- Presentation of venue, menus and other marketing functions for example - bookings.
- This is a quality All rounder role for a front of house, cafe cook in a rest…
- This will include time with senior leaders and time working at our local sites!
- You will have time out from your projects where your focus is to learn more…
- Help identify additional opportunities to enhance engagement with MYOB including thought leadership tactics and lifecycle marketing.
- Reference check procedures are part of the DSM Recruitment & Selection Process.
- Handles numerous orders at one time and sets priority on orders to maximise…
- Extremely well organized time-management skills.
- Supporting our customer service and marketing functions within the Powders NZ business in Glenfield, Auckland,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.