The New Zealand Automobile Association Inc.
New Plymouth, Taranaki
- You should preferably have a CoF B authority but we can train you up if you are Trade certified in Heavy Mechanical, or have a minimum of 5 years' time served…
- This role will have a particular focus on the area of MRO (Maintenance, Repair and Operations) - Electrical and Mechanical.
- Installing, testing and adjusting electric and mechanical parts of lifts.
- Electricians design, assemble, install, test, commission, diagnose, maintain and…
Auckland City, Auckland
- Experience in either electronics, mechanical, sheet metals or consumables is preferable.
- Great opportunity to grow your career and join an exciting business!
- As an Aircraft Technician you’ll be a member of the ground crew, jointly responsible for maintaining all aircraft mechanical systems and a limited number of…
- Detailed mechanical engineering design experience;
- We are open to people who are relatively new to their career in mechanical engineering or a person who has…
Sime Darby Motors
- Sound mechanical skills and electronic diagnostic experience.
- Continental Cars is one of New Zealand's premier dealerships, specialising in some of the world's…
- Describing yourself as someone who likes to be outside, in sun or snow, is happy to get your hands dirty and has a mechanical aptitude you’ll get to learn from…
- You’ll been developing skills in designing mechanical building services related to hydraulics, HVAC and more.
- We’re looking for a mechanical/hydraulics engineer…
- An aptitude and experience for mechanical issues and problem solving.
- With public transport quickly growing and offering stable and successful careers to Kiwis…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.