Mechanical Engineer jobs
- You will need to hold a mechanical engineering degree to apply.
- Some degree of minor engineering modifications and tasks (mechanical, possibly electrical and…
- At Fisher & Paykel Technologies we've set ourselves a bold purpose.
- To not only embrace the exponentially accelerating world but to become the global leaders in…
Papamoa, Bay of Plenty
- We are on the lookout for an experienced technical Field Service Engineer with a strong mechanical background to join the TOMRA Field Service team.
- Our reputation for award winning excellence, delivery and integrity is centered around our vision to deliver transformational projects for our clients and the…
- Providing general engineering support to our customers you will need to demonstrate sound knowledge and experience of pneumatics, mechanical, hydraulic and…
- Experienced Mechanical/HVAC Building Services Engineer required as Project lead on a broad range of development projects.
- At Fonterra we understand the need to adhere to process safety principles and continuously improve ways of working.
- The role will see you:
Auckland City, Auckland
- This is an NZ owned business with 50 years of history.
- They are renown for providing quality products to the commercial building industry.
- What’s in it for me?
- The Chief Engineer, the 1st and 2nd Engineer (who supports the Chief Engineer) manage the mechanical and electrical performance of the vessel's propulsion,…
- Clear understanding of mechanical and hydraulic equipment.
- Previous mechanical experience within a similar industry is preferable.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.