Mechanical Engineer jobs
- Proven track records on testing and commissioning of mechanical, electrical, controls and documentation, inspection test plans (ITPs), check sheets.
- For example, a newly qualified or less experienced engineer will be provided the opportunity to build into the role, developing and practicing relevant trade…
- Detailed mechanical engineering design experience; of new and existing water and wastewater treatment plants.
- Your precise duties and responsibilities will vary…
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working on Commercial Construction projects within mechanical engineering, ideally working with Tier 1 or Tier 2 Contractors.
- A mechanical engineering background (preferably tertiary qualified).
- Are you ready for a change of scene or a new role?
- Our Auckland team is currently looking for a highly motivated mechanical engineer with experience in the Building Services sector to join us.
- Broad capability in a range of water sector mechanical engineering skills.
- Detailed mechanical engineering design experience; of new and existing water and…
- We need an Olympic-engineer who gets excited by problem-solving.
- You will be an Argonaut amongst engineer and thus be remunerated as such!
- The VSO role primarily involves inspecting commercial vehicles for compliance with Land Transport rules and regulations including full mechanical inspections,…
- Experienced Mechanical/HVAC Building Services Engineer required as Project lead on a broad range of development projects.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.