Mechanical Engineering jobs
- Reporting to the Facility Manager, this role will take full responsibility to lead a team of shift based mechanical and electrical staff.
- Proven track records on testing and commissioning of mechanical, electrical, controls and documentation, inspection test plans (ITPs), check sheets.
- Hold an appropriate tertiary engineering qualification in either mechanical or electrical disciplines.
- Experienced in engineering practices and policies.
- To be successful in this role: • A relevant trade qualification is desirable; e.g. Fitter & Turner, Mechanical Engineering (Trade), Electrician, Electrical…
- Detailed mechanical engineering design experience; of new and existing water and wastewater treatment plants.
- One of the largest employee-owned companies in the…
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working on Commercial Construction projects within mechanical engineering, ideally working with Tier 1 or Tier 2 Contractors.
- 3-5 years mechanical building services engineering work experience.
- Our Auckland team is currently looking for a highly motivated mechanical engineer with…
- A mechanical engineering background (preferably tertiary qualified).
- 4 years' experience in engineering ideally within the primary industry.
- Broad capability in a range of water sector mechanical engineering skills.
- Detailed mechanical engineering design experience; of new and existing water and…
- A strong mechanical aptitude and technical capacity.
- At least 3 years previous experience in manufacturing or engineering.
- What you can do for us.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.