You refined by:
Dunedin, Otago (undo)
- Computer literacy, especially in Microsoft 365 and Office, and ability to adapt to the introduction of smart technologies like cloud-based rostering and…
- Experience with Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, SAP.
- 11.30pm, Wednesday 30 October 2019.
- Monday to Friday, 40 Hours.
- The person we are looking for will have:
- To be the person we seek for this role you will have previous exposure to Microsoft Dynamics AX, or similar ERP software.
- To manage and grow a portfolio of rural clients, in accordance with bank and branch goals for profitability, client satisfaction and credit quality.
- An excellent understanding of Microsoft packages.
- Launched in 2009, Campus Temps is the University’s in-house staffing service, providing temporary…
- Computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Office.
- We are seeking a customer focused person with great interpersonal skills responsible for handling front…
- Ability to use construction software such as Microsoft Project and Aconex.
- If you thrive on complex, large scale commercial builds;
- We have the role for you!
- Strong computer skills with excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Mitre 10 Dunedin needs no introduction as a proudly New Zealand owned and operated…
Architecture Van Brandenburg
- Submissions to be sent to:
- A proven track record in delivering high quality parametric models for various design stages;
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
Platinum Recruitment Limited
- Experience working with Microsoft Dynamics AX/NAV.
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL database and queries.
- Platinum Recruitment are delighted to be partnering with…
Be the first to see new Microsoft jobs
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.