- Candidates who have previously applied for this position (job number: 190001QT) need not reapply as your application is still being considered.
ENGIE Services New Zealand Limited
New Plymouth, Taranaki
- Based in our New Plymouth branch, this role provides administrative, purchasing, scheduling, invoicing and reporting duties to the mechanical services division.
- Work type: Permanent - Full-time.
- Categories: Asphalt Manufacturing/Laboratories, Employee Referral Program.
- Along with other laboratory staff currently working…
Auckland Airport, Auckland
- You thrive on juggling multiple priorities, delivering excellent customer service and managing to work to deadlines.
- Applications Close: 26 Jan 2020.
- Kōrero mō te tūranga - About the Role.
- There's lots of variety in this role based in MPI's office located near Auckland airport.
New Zealand Ministry of Foreign Affairs & Trade
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade (MFAT).
- Are you an experienced adviser with a passion for leveraging education opportunities for all learners?
Auckland City, Auckland
- We are a customer intelligence agency looking for a design superstar with a passion for layout and turning data into eye-catching infographics.
Christchurch City, Canterbury
- Haere mai, nau mai, piki mai, nga waka, nga mana, nga reo, nau mai!
- Are you an experienced Administrator who is looking for the next challenge in your career?
Kaipara District, Northland
- We are in the business of creating a thriving community where people love to live, work and play.
- We recognise that to do that, we need to have the right people…
Wellington City, Wellington
- Enhance your career and play a key support role in a central government agency.
- Can you add real value and think outside the administrative assistant box?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.