Momentum Consulting Group jobs
- We are looking for a Marketing Coordinator to join a well known and established Legal firm based in Auckland's CBD.
- Tasks include but are not limited to:
- If you are seeking an opportunity to further develop your administrative career, then this 6-month temporary role should appeal.
- Our client is in need of multiple Business Intelligence Analysts / Consultants on a contract basis to assist the team on data visualisation (Power BI / Tableau)…
- This well-established firm are looking for a qualified Legal Executive to join their team.
- The responsibilities in this role focus on two main areas:
- We are currently seeking an experienced Marketing Specialist / Graphic Designer to join a leading property development consultancy.
- Momentum Consulting is currently on the hunt for a professional and energized candidate to take on a this busy and varied full-time role.
- If you are commercially wired, pride yourself on your leadership capability, and possess a solid understanding of supply chain / logistics from a product…
- Working for a consulting firm, you'll either be based in Christchurch or you'll be able to work remotely from anywhere in NZ.
- Here are the must-haves:
Wellington City, Wellington
- Proactive PR and Corporate Communications are a crucial factor in the success of any organisation and creating tailor made key messaging is an art form.
- Become a part of their team with your high accuracy, attention to detail, and amazing typing speed!
- The hours of work are 40 hours per week Monday to Friday 8am…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.