Mott Macdonald jobs
You refined by:
Auckland City, Auckland (undo)
- Mott MacDonald is seeking a highly-motivated and talented Computational Designer with experience in the architecture, engineering and construction industry to…
- In this role, you will already be a capable Revit technician, who is looking to develop their modelling skillset into other packages and develop their digital…
- To start, we're focusing on smart infrastructure and growing a business that will work with clients to realise the true value of information.
- Lead the delivery of carbon foot printing/baselining and strategic carbon management projects and sustainability strategies.
- What we would like to see from you:
- The successful candidate/s will be based in our central Auckland office but may be required to undertake short-term travel both in New Zealand and Australia if…
- You must have extensive knowledge and design experience using Civil3D, MX or 12d software and will be responsible for delivering civil designs and documentation…
- Our Auckland Water team is seeking a Mechanical Engineer to contribute in the design of projects such as large municipal wastewater treatment plants, commercial…
- As a engineer with a range of experience, you’ll be managing and leading on a number of hydrological, hydraulic and water quality projects.
- We are looking for a highly motivated individual to become a Senior Software Developer within our Moata development team.
- The positive points of this role:
- Work with Group/Regional Finance, Treasury, Tax, and Shared Service teams to enhance delivery to project teams.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.