Mott Macdonald jobs
- In this role, you will already be a capable Revit technician, who is looking to develop their modelling skillset into other packages and develop their digital…
- Our busy and growing team in Auckland are currently seeking an experienced engineer with several years’ experience in stormwater and water resource engineering…
- We are looking for a highly motivated individual to become a Senior Software Developer within our Moata development team.
- The positive points of this role:
- Developing water and wastewater infrastructure designs for clients.
- Develop and maintain key client relationships.
- As a engineer with a range of experience, you’ll be managing and leading on a number of hydrological, hydraulic and water quality projects.
- Using your process engineering skills, you will be responsible for feasibility, concept, preliminary and detailed design stages of project development, for…
- We are currently seeking an experienced ICT Engineer to join our Buildings Services team in the Auckland CBD.
- To be the right person for the role, you will have…
- Reporting to the Principal Engineer, this role is a key part of the water team and you will be responsible for the following:
- Joining Mott MacDonald will provide you with exciting opportunities to work alongside industry-leading professionals on an exciting range of water projects…
Wellington City, Wellington
- Reporting to the Technical Director - Water, this role is a key part of the Wellington team and you will be responsible for the following:
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.