New Zealand Government jobs in Manukau City, Auckland
- Assist with the establishment of new trade structures through the development of rank and trade ‘job scalars’ and determination of training pipelines during the…
- This is a full time permanent (civ) position.
- You will be delivering Electronics training to naval personnel.
- 12 students typically aged 18 – 30.
- In this role you will be instructing classes of military personnel who range from new learners just starting their engineering career up to those who are at the…
- We are seeking a person with significant experience in managing, leading and successfully implementing complex projects in a commercial, government or defence…
- Please note: Some domestic travel is required and, as a new role in this location, there will be a requirement to attend occasional training in Upper Hutt …
- An understanding of procurement and management of new equipment;
- This is a full time fix term (civ) position.
- Knowledge of a wide variety of maritime equipment,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.