New Zealand Government jobs in Manukau City, Auckland
You refined by:
New Zealand Government (undo)
- You'll be a great organiser, communicator and confident using Microsoft Word and new systems.
- Kōrero mō te tūranga - About the Role.
- Kāinga Ora - Homes and Communities brings together the three existing agencies of Housing New Zealand, HLC and KiwiBuild to form a new organisation.
- Court Registry Officer, Auckland High Court.
- We are currently seeking team members to provide support for the Criminal registry of the Auckland High Court.
- What you will doThis is a just snippet of what a typical day looks like for our amazing Customer Support Agents:
- Front of house reception and administration;
- Reporting to the Manager, Experience and Sponsorship, the Events and Sponsorship Specialist will be part of the Experience and Sponsorship team managing…
- With this in mind, we are also open to the possibility of a new graduate taking on this role.
- Who we areEstate and Infrastructure are critical enablers for the…
- Managing risk to protect our borders.
- Permanent full time positions available at Auckland Airport.
- Starting salary circa $66,676 (plus penal rates and…
- Support Officer, Contact Centre Services.
- 12-month fixed term (parental leave cover).
- We have an opportunity for a Support Officer to join our Contact Centre…
- Continue your career with Insolvency and Trustee Service.
- Permanent opportunity - Auckland CBD based.
- Are you an Administrator extraordinaire?
- Annual Salary Range $49,158 - $56,220.
- Join a contact centre with true purpose, making a difference directly to New Zealand communities.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.