New Zealand Government jobs in Manukau City, Auckland
North Shore City, Auckland
- The Shared Services Director is an exciting new position providing leadership and direction in the development, implementation and delivery of a substantial and…
- Type: fixed-term (until 2023) Hours: full-time Location: Wellington.
- Transforming the way, we, as a nation, care for children, young people and vulnerable…
- This is a new position which will enable the successful candidate to shape and mould the role according to business needs.
- Highly organised and detail oriented.
- This will include development/enhancement of products currently in use, implementation of new services, change management, advice and training and general…
- As the most trusted public sector agency, we are working to embed our new values:
- An exciting full-time, six month fixed-term parental leave cover opportunity…
- Salary range is between $55,000 - $100,000 • A challenging, fascinating and gratifying career • On-going training and regular supervision • A cohesive and…
- The Royal Commission of Inquiry into Historical Abuse in State Care and in the Care of Faith-based Institutions to investigate the abuse and neglect of children…
- Are you an experienced Media Advisor with a passion for pitching stories that matter?
- Do you have the resilience and compassion to work with people who have…
- Kāinga Ora - Homes and Communities brings together the three existing agencies of Housing New Zealand, HLC and KiwiBuild to form a new organisation.
- This is a new area for our organisation.
- Kāinga Ora - Homes and Communities brings together the three existing agencies of Housing New Zealand, HLC and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.