New Zealand Government jobs in Manukau City, Auckland
- Enjoy providing superb administrative services.
- Work alongside a supportive team.
- An opportunity has come about for an Administration Officer to join the…
- School of Art + Design.
- Permanent, Part time position 0.7 FTE.
- AUT is vibrant, achievement-oriented and a rewarding place to work and is ranked in the top 1.2%…
- SENIOR COMPLIANCE OFFICER/COMPLIANCE OFFICER.
- Make a difference with Immigration New Zealand.
- Promote compliance with NZ immigration law and policies.
- Annual Salary Range $49,158 - $56,220.
- Join a contact centre with true purpose, making a difference directly to New Zealand communities.
- We invented the first monitored alarm 143 years ago, and continue to innovate providing solutions to government, business and people's homes.
- This is a part time casual (civ) position.
- As a casual member of the front of house team at the Navy Museum, you’ll meet, greet and interact with visitors,…
- Casual Cleaners (North Shore & West Auckland).
- At SPOTLESS we employ over 36,000 people in Australia and New Zealand within a variety of roles.
- Ability to quickly and comprehensively attain fluency in new domains.
- Callaghan Innovation has developed an exciting Scale-Up NZ programme which involves…
Department of Internal Affairs NZ
Auckland City, Auckland
- Support the development and implementation of new tasks and processes.
- Whakapapa is all about recording important information that helps to paint a detailed…
- What you will do As a casual member of the front of house team at the Navy Museum, you'll meet, greet and interact with visitors, ensuring they have a positive…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.